Use a Computer
The library has public computers with Internet access. This describes what we have and how to use them.
Write here the information you want your public to know about using the public access computers. Information could include:
- How many computers are available
- Where the computers are located in the library
- What software is loaded on the computers
- Time limits on usage
- Instructions on how to sign up to use a computer
- Whether the computers have filtered Internet access, or not
- Age limits on computer use.
- If parental permission is required
The statement on this page should be the library's policy, maybe re-written in easy-to understand language. You could also include a link down below in Related Items to the library's Internet Use Policy.